Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Cllr Mr Stuart Driver

Stuart Driver moved in to Milton Abbas in Sep 2019, having joined Cobham Mission Systems (Wimborne) as a Programme Director in early 2018.  He is married to Paula, and they have 2 adult daughters.   Stuart started his career as an Aerospace Engineering Apprentice with the MOD and worked alongside Royal Air Force and Royal Navy colleagues for the next 20 years, progressing through a number of Engineering and Project Management roles.  Transferring to the Private Sector in 2009, he worked as an Aerospace Programme Manager for GE Sensing in Leicester, then as the Operations Manager for Westinghouse Rail in Chippenham, Wiltshire.  Returning to Aerospace, he now heads up the Engineering Operations and Project Management Office functions at Cobham, providing support and governance across a number of development projects.  Outside of work, Stuart is a keen photographer, woodturner and an appalling guitarist… 

“Paula and I actively sought out a more peaceful, rural home life when we moved from Chippenham.  We absolutely love living in Milton Abbas and feel privileged to be part of the local community.  I personally wanted to be a part of the Parish Council in the hope that my background, enthusiasm and practical skills could be of use to the community – plus I am keen to help preserve the village’s evident charm and history”

Cllr Mr Stuart Driver Cllr Mr Stuart Driver